UWC OFFICIAL ENDORSED WATERFOWL TAXIDERMIST
“Top Quality Mounts at Wholesale Rates”
TAXIDERMIST: BRIAN KAISER
MORE INFO: CALL 952-564-5445
FEATURED WATERFOWL MOUNTS
ABOUT BK TAXIDERMY
My name is Brian and I’ve been practicing taxidermy for over eleven years. I can create a top quality mount for you, at a wholesale rate.
Hunting and fishing have been a big part of my life since I was a boy, therefore, producing a high-class mount that you can cherish & keep your outdoor adventure alive, is my number one goal. With the help of my wife Tanya, we make each mount as special as if it was our own.
Please feel free to contact BK Taxidermy with any questions you may have.
Again, thank you for the opportunity, and good luck in all your outdoor endeavors this season!
2017 PRICE LIST
|SMALL GEESE (ROSS, CACKLERS, ETC.)||$350.00|
|MEDIUM GEESE (BLUES, SNOWS, ETC.)||$400.00|
All birds are mounted on a piece of driftwood. This is included in the price
(90 days or less turn-around time)
Add $125 to each of the standard prices
Full payment is due at the time of drop-off with all Express Services
The current timeframe turn-around for all birds is 12 to 15 months
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
SHIPPING BIRDS TO US
When shipping birds to us for mounting, please follow these guidelines:
- Wrap birds individually in siran wrap or a plastic bag, and then wrap again in newspaper.
- Tag each bird with this information: Your name, the bird species, your phone #, address, hunting license # and your email address. (Can be as simple as taping a card or paper to outside of wrapped bird)
- Place the bird/birds in a shipping box.
1) Surround them fully (wrapping) in insulation; and then
2) if more stability is needed, surround the ‘insulated’ bird with newspaper balls, bubble wrap or/or packing peanuts.
- Call, email or text us to get our mailing address, and to let us know when they will be shipped.
- Ship FROZEN on a Monday or Tuesday to ensure they get to us by the end of the week (and still froze)
- We recommend shipping via FedEx or Speedee.
SHIPPING BIRDS MOUNTS TO YOU
When we ship bird mounts to you, we follow these procedures:
- Screw bottom or back of mount ‘base’ to a thin board
- Screw that board (that the bird mount is now attached to) to the inside bottom of the box
- Surround the mount with packing peanuts (now that it is fully secured IN the box)
- Secure the box with tape and attach your mailing label
- We almost always ship via FedEx or Speedee